THERE MUST BE A PARAGRAPH BREAK EVERY TIME A NEW CHARACTER SPEAKS
THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL
NO ONE WANTS TO READ ONE BIG BLOCK OF TEXT JESUS CHRIST
REMEMBER TIP TOP OK:
Make a paragraph every time that any of these things change!
Some of the funniest book dedications ever.
- When not all the books in the series are the same height.
- When books change covers with editions so they don’t all match unless you buy the series in one go.
- When some books are hardcover and some are softcover and it doesn’t match but you can’t find another copy.
- When some covers are different in certain countries so you don’t get the main one which also happens to look better than all the other varieties.
- Basically just books.
- God damn them.
NEW YORK - The author of the million-selling “Junie B. Jones” children’s series has died. Random House Books for Young Readers says Barbara Park died Friday at age 66 after a long battle with ovarian cancer. The publisher says Park’s stories of the smart-mouthed young girl sold more than 55 million copies just in North&
One of my favourite series and authors. It’s sad that she’s gone. Junie B. will live on in all of her fans.
Barbara Park also helped found a charity for ovarian cancer. If you can donate, that would be wonderful but at least spread the word. :)
how to be a writer
- start to write something
- pause and read over what you have so far
- backspace everything
- exit out of your computer
- cry on the floor